Sick of procrastination? Sick of coming up with plans but failing to follow through?
I'll teach you to become more effective in entrepreneurial behavior. To make sure your inspiration is always close, we'll do a deep dive to get close to the core of the motivation, your mission and your values. And, I'll teach you to build systems and the right habits that empower you and make your work easier and progress almost automatic.
The masterclass is for the
- procrastinators but want to stop that,
- ones with beautiful ideas that never see the light of day,
- ones with habits they want to quit or start,
- ones that want to struggle less,
- for entrepreneurs or people who want to be more entrepreneurial in their life.
What we'll cover
What is it that motivates you? What is it really? We'll dive deep into the future and the life you desire. Having clarity on this is key in having it close when you need it.
Now, while knowing your motivation increases your desire for action, for the big plans you can't perpetually rely on willpower. That's why I'll help you design systems that make the "right" action easy. So easy that in time in becomes automatic: habitual.
In this private masterclass, you and just 5 other freelancers/entrepreneurs will go on a deep dive with me to what your source of motivation is and build systems that will make you more effective.
So, what’s the deal?
It's "pay as you feel" between €100 and €200 (excl. VAT). The session and money has a different value for each of you. So, after the training, you yourself are the one who determines what you pay. I'll ask you to base that on
a) How awesome it was for you, and
b) How much you have to spare.
I'll send you an invoice afterward.
* Date & Time: Friday, 27th of October, 9:00-17:00. Walk-in from 8:45, drinks after.
* Place: Social Impact Factory Utrecht, Vredenburg 40, 3511 BD Utrecht. Public Transport is recommended.
* Participants: Max 6.
* Price: It's "pay as you feel" between €100 and €200 (excl. VAT).
* Register now!
* Language: English. Or Dutch when we all speak it.